We are working so hard to create a safe in-person shopping experience for our customers this holiday season! Here is what you need to know:
Shopping online is the safest and most convenient way to shop this holiday season. To help make it even easier we are offering delivery three days a week starting November 6. Our delivery zone will include Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Westfield and Fishers. We also have next-day curbside pickup available at both our Mass Ave and Carmel locations.
Want the full-shop experience - no problem! Our team and our customers are always fully masked and hand sanitizer is located throughout the store. We are also limiting our capacity to 25 customers at a time. Have you been here at the holidays before? Then you know we usually are packed in like sardines shopping for the best gifts in town. So 25 at a time will be a new experience for all of us.
On busy days we will be using a virtual queue for customers that walk up and want to get in line. This allows customers to continue exploring other stores, wait in their warm vehicle or grab a quick drink nearby. Want the VIP treatment? Well then, click here and prebook your visit - that's right - you'll be able to show your booking and breeze on into the shop. We only ask a few things:
- >>>Create a booking for each person coming in together - but really try to come on your own or with 1 other person. Large groups will be asked to stay together as they move through the store.
- >>>Show up - we need everyone of those 25 people to be in the store - if your plans change after you book, just cancel or reschedule your booking in advance.
- >>>Be on time - we will cancel your spot after 5 minutes.
- >>>Estimate time wisely - the spots are 30 minutes each. If you would like a longer visit, book 2 spots back to back, but remember to show up at the start of the first time slot.
- >>>Want to book a time for a larger friend group? We can do that for groups of 10 or more. Just fill out this form and we will follow up with you!