21st Century humans can hardly take care of ourselves, never mind plants. What with the internet and trying to take the perfect selfie, our beloved greenery can often become neglected. Left on a windowsill to succumb to a slow death screaming ‘Feed me, Seymour!'
Luckily, these adorable Peropon Drinking Animal Planters need next to no attention whatsoever. You can reap the benefits of oxygen-giving, sweet smelling miniature plants without lifting a single digit. All it takes is a sip of their tongue and the plants on their backs fill with delicious nourishment. They’re completely self-sufficient, unlike those other pesky house plants…so needy.
Choose from four different ceramic critters, each with their own type of plant perched atop their sweet little heads:
Dog grows Clover
Cat grows Wild Strawberry
Frog grows Mint
Panda grows Basil
These stubby-legged pets are ready to brighten up your desk or window sill. Their chirpy faces seem to say everything is going to be alright.
- Cute ceramic animal with adorable long tongues that slurp up water to feed plant
- Self-watering from animal straw, simple water supply system, it is easy to take care
- Plants purify air and help create a good mood.
- 4 incredibly cute and thirsty animals to choose from: Dog=Clover, Cat=Wild Strawberry, Frog=Mint, Panda=Basil
- Germination time is about 7-12 days
- Provides great pleasure when they grow on their own, simple and convenient
- Everything you need to grow your own miniature plants: ceramic animal planter, plastic straw, seeds, soil, and backpack pot
- 2.36" x 2.76" x 2.36"
- Make your desks and window sills super Kawaii
Green22, summertime, summer20, Rooting, spring21, Alive21, deskfrens, tiny gifts, tiny gift, Cats, dogs, cutenessoverload, grow1.29, plantcuteness, teacher_appreciation,