Creator Steffi Lynn strives to create work that makes people smile and happy. Inspired by everyday things, feelings and connections with a touch of nature!
- Suncatcher Decal- Put sticker in a window with direct sunlight
- Gradient Design
- Better Things are Coming Measures 6x5in
- Breathe Deeply Measures 6x8.5in
- Here Comes the Sun Measures 6x5in
1. Clean the glass/windows/clear upright surface you want to place your suncatcher on to insure it is dust-free.
2. Peel the decal and place adhesive side on the surface.
3. Once you’re happy with the decal’s location, use a thick card to squeeze out any air bubbles.
4. To remove decal, gently and slowly peel it off starting from one corner. Use rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
DearWinter, sunshine2, AndHereWeAre, Grad21, sun catcher, officerefresh, ambiance, Sun21, thoughtful22, gradfun,