Place on your oven handle to give your kitchen some cozy and nostalgic vibes that are sure to warm up your kitchen as the weather cools down! We love the display opportunities these little guys have: oven handles, folded and layered on a tablecloth, as an adorable foundation for a fall centerpiece, or hanging by its cute little loop near your sink.
- Ghost – BOO! These not-so-scary ghosts are here to bring all the Halloween vibes while still being ADORABLE. Perfect for Halloween lovers going for a spooky cute look!
- Leaves – All the Autumn goodness! Shades of orange, deep reds, cute little falling leaves, and a dash of pink! All the ingredients for the perfect Fall towel.
- Pumpkins – Three cheers for pumpkins in the fall! They are so unique, with different sizes, shapes, colors- it's hard to find two exactly the same! Life hack: spruce up any fall display with a pumpkin or two! And add this towel for a quick pumpkin fix that won’t go bad! Adorable hand illustrated pumpkins in all the different shapes and colors are sure to spruce up any setting. Wrap a bottle of wine in these cute little pumpkins for a hostess gift or pair with our pumpkin mini mitts for an adorable fall birthday gift for that hard-to-shop-for person!
- Thermos (side note: this is one of the Silver staff's faves) – The colors in this towel are EVERYTHING! We love the vintage look of this Full Pattern Thermos Towel. Place on your oven handle to give your kitchen some cozy and nostalgic vibes that are sure to warm up your kitchen as the weather cools down!
Some special things to note about these flour sack towels:
- 28 x 29 inches of absorbent (and adorably designed) flour sack cotton
- Pattern covers entire towel
- Digitally printed with water based inks
- Loop on the back corner for hanging on hooks and knobs
- Please note that since the fabric of these towels is stretchy & soft, not every towel will be the exact same size or a perfect square
- Comes folded and packaged with a belly band, prepared to add a warm touch to your kitchen
- Make great gift wrap/basket or box liner for fall themed gift boxes.
Washing your full pattern towel in cold water, and allowing it to air dry is a great way to ensure the longest and most vibrant life for the design on your towel! Flour sack towels have a texture that makes them extra absorbent in nature. This texture can cause some flecks of missing color here and there on the full pattern designs - this is part of what makes these towels unique!
Doe A Dear collections are thoughtfully curated to transport you back to your most favorite moments, so you can always be reminded of the good days you’ve already had, and the amazing days to come!
Every single product created by Doe A Dear is handmade in faith, built to last with high-quality materials, and to bring a unique and uplifting touch to your home or your next gift.
Some images used with permission from Doe A Dear. ©Doe A Deer LLC. All Rights Reserved.