We put together an eco-friendly gift box to celebrate Earth Day!
It's the perfect gift for anyone starting on their reusable journey, for the ones you want to share awesome sustainable products with, someone who has mentioned they like the waste conscious habits you have, an eco-friendly box just because to someone you know, or maybe you just want to freshen up your personal collection of products!
This Spring Box includes:
- 1 Meadow Magic Plant Based Sandwich Wrap - Certified Vegan. Reduce plastic use in your kitchen with a healthier, more sustainable way to store food that fits with your lifestyle. These reusable and biodegradable wraps are the perfect alternative to plastic - for storing sandwiches, fruits, vegetables, and covering a bowl or vegan casserole dish.
- 1 "Dig It" Swedish Dishcloth - Swedish Dishcloths are like a paper towel + sponge combo, they are an excellent addition to any household. 1 Swedish Dishcloth can replace 40 rolls of paper towels. They can be used over and over again to clean up messes, wash windows, clean dishes, to dust, and so much more! When they have lived out their full life, they can be cut up composted in the garden.
- 3 Pack of Le Marché reusable Produce Bags - Fill them with produce for waste-free grocery shopping. A drawstring keeps contents secure, while a tare-printed tag ensures correct weight. 100% cotton. W12 x L14 inch.
- 2 Stainless steel reusable, washable straws will last virtually forever. Environmentally friendly design lets you use the same metal straws for years rather than wasting so many plastic straws. BPA Free, dishwasher safe.
- 1 Seed Pop for Bumble Bees or Butterflies, our choice, their surprise. Seed Pops are designed to be planted into the ground or a container. Just unwrap, plant and grow! Each Bumble Bee or Butterfly Seed Pop includes a curated selection of perennial wildflower seeds, compost, clay, coconut husk and planting instructions. Once planted, the wooden stick serves as a plant marker. Bees, butterflies and insects alike play an integral role in our food supply. These creatures are facing extinction, due to variables including modern agriculture practices and increased use of pesticides. The need to save our pollinators cannot be overstated. Be a part of the solution and plant a garden today!
- Packed with care in our best selling Baggu reusable bag (in green!). They're not just for the grocery store, they go everywhere and haul (practically) anything. Carry in your hand or over your shoulder. Holds 2–3 plastic grocery bags worth of stuff. Folds into a flat 5" × 5" pouch. Holds 50 lbs. 100% ripstop nylon (40% recycled nylon sourced from pre-consumer waste.)
Start saying "no thank you" to single use products, instead say yes to sustainable, reusable, conscious less waste habits starting today. Let's enjoy these products for years to come while we organize and push for a healthier planet for all, by holding big corporations, the oil industry, and the lawmakers who are influenced by their money and power accountable for playing the biggest roll in our climate crisis. Your choice today to become more impact conscious, or to encourage others to do so, is voting for a world that shifts the "norm" in what we consume, what makers make and how they make it.
The base price is $55, which will include all the items above.
Optional Add-ons include:
- a $25 Silver in the City Gift Card
- Free Gift Message - Add your Gift Message during checkout in the "Free Gift Bag and Message" portion.
All you have to do is select the Gift Card add-on and we will add to your order and include it in the box. You'll see the price total in the Checkout window.
If you find any other Sustainable goodies you want inside the Eco Box, add them to your order and let us know to include them - we would be happy to make your gift giving dreams come true!
gift box, gift boxes