Parents and young Padawans alike will love this keepsake album for recording treasured memories from preschool through eighth grade, plus family trips, celebrations, and more. Featuring new and favorite artwork from Jeffrey Brown's Darth Vader and Son series, 13 expandable pockets can be filled with photos, report cards, art projects, and mementos; and writing prompts help keep track of friends, hobbies, and other milestones.
- Create a family heirloom: Fill this book with photos, report cards, projects, and mementos from preschool through eighth grade, and write down memories and milestones. In the process, you'll create a keepsake that you and your child will treasure for years to come.
- Exclusive content: The journal includes brand-new illustrations of Darth Vader with school-age Luke, Leia, and their friends.
- Chronicle your child's process with flair: This journal is perfect for any parents or kids who are fans of Star Wars. Makes a great gift too!
- Bestselling series: The Darth Vader and Son series has sold over 2.5 million copies.
- Includes: Paperback journal with concealed wire-o binding, 7 5/8 x 9 1/2 inches, 13 expandable pockets, full-color images throughout