Hello Friends! We are so excited to start seeing you in-store again!
We want to say thank you so very much for all the support you've shown us through the years and through these past 9 weeks of closure. Your online orders have allowed us to continue to keep our full-time staff on payroll. Thank you so very much!
As we begin to reopen, the safety of our team, our customers and our community is our top priority. Some of the changes you will experience are as follows:
• Our staff will be screened at the start of each shift and we ask customers to not enter if they've experienced symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has.
• We will be requiring face masks for employees and customers.
• If you are unable to wear a face mask, we're happy to set up a time for a virtual shopping experience with you.
• We will ask customers to sanitize their hands when entering the store, before interacting with any products.
• We've marked our floors to help maintain social distancing.
• We have installed glass barriers at checkout.
• We are only accepting credit cards (mobile pay, etc), no cash.
• We will enter product codes into our registers, but ask that you handle the merchandise and bag it yourselves when possible, to limit the amount of contact we have with the items you are taking home.
• Our team will be disinfecting high traffic contact points more frequently. When possible we will keep our doors open, eliminating the need to touch a door handle to enter or exit.
• We are limiting the number of customers in the store and requesting only 1-2 members of a group or family travel through the store together.
• We are encouraging customers to continue shopping online and choose next day curbside pick-up or shipping.
• May 21-31 both locations will be open:
Thursdays - Sundays 12 - 6 PM for in-store shopping and curbside pick up
Mondays - Wednesdays 12 - 4p curbside pick up only.
• We are hoping to expand these hours to 11a - 7p daily on June 1.
Connecting with our customers is what we love the most and we look forward to seeing you all again soon, maybe just not all at once!