Applications for Silver Linings Grants are always open, with 2 rounds of determinations made annually in June (for submissions received by May 31) and November (for submissions received by October 31). Any applications received following a cutoff date will be carried over into the next round.
- Applications should be no more than 4 total pages in 12pt font, double-spaced (not including supporting attachments).
- Questions should be addressed to Kristin Kohn at [email protected]
- Email the application and any supporting attachments with subject “Silver Linings Grant Application” to [email protected]. Please email the application as a separate file.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Please only apply once per year.
- Applications received by 11:59 p.m. on May 31 will be determined no later than June 30th, with funds released in mid-July.
- Applications received by 11:59 p.m. on Oct 31 will be determined no later than November 30th, and funds released in mid-December.
- Any applications received following a cutoff date will be carried over into the next round.
You can view and download our Silver Linings Fund Grant Guidelines and Application here.
Puece ver y descargar nuestras Pautas y solicitud de subvenciones del Fondo Silver Linings aqui.